Top Cancun Mexico tour activities to do post coronavirus COVID-19
Without a doubt, the coronavirus infections are reducing every month all over the world, but we can’t discard a second wave in the future.
Social distancing has a positive effect and could be the best vaccine for now.
Countries are reducing the restrictions of quarantine as the cases are going down.
Above all, This week we have good news, probably the flights from the USA, Europe, and Canada to Cancun will start in June 2020.
The Coronavirus will be with us for a long time until a vaccine is developed, we must take extreme care during any travel.
Nature & Adventure Tour Activities COVI-19 Ready
Furthermore, we can recommend the best activities to do if you plan to travel to Cancun Mexico before 2020 ends, and 2021.
Tour activities like visiting archaeological sites like Tulum, Coba or Chichen Itza, could not be the best as usually are crowded places.
Even so, scheduling an early morning visit could be the best social distancing way to visit them and the use of private transportation is a must.
Also visiting theme parks or staying at the hotel pool could represent a risk even they will push their sanitary restrictions in all their staff and common areas.
Otherwise, nature activities have a great advantage as these tours are run in natural areas where you can be alone with nature.
Cancun and the Riviera Maya has many beautiful natural places to visit in a safe environment for solo travelers, small groups, or families.
Definitely, there is a great variety of nature activities where the social distancing is common, because of its characteristics away from hotels and cities.
We highly recommend booking private tours and avoid the shared services, until the situation according to the virus runs normally.
If you plan to travel to our destination, please let us know we can help you to plan the best experience and nature tour for you.
List of Top Cancun Mexico activities to do post coronavirus
- Snorkel tours at coral reefs near Isla Mujeres, Playa del Carmen, Tulum or Cozumel.
- Swim with giant sharks and marine turtles in their natural environment.
- Bike tours near Cancun.
- Visit Isla Blanca on the north side of Cancun.
- Boat tour at Cancun Hotel zone Nichupte Lagoon, Sian Kaan channels near Tulum or Manetti lagoon at Isla Blanca
- Observe crocodiles in Cacun Hotel zone or Isla Blanca
- Cozumel natural areas like Punta Sur and enjoy a great day at the beach on the other side of the island.
- Visit Mayan villages near Coba like Punta Laguna where you can do ziplines, canoe ride, and much more.
- Birding tours at Cancun, Puerto Morelos, and Sian Kaan
Last but not least, take a look at our nature tours that we already have adjusted according to COVI-19 federal regulations, and don’t hesitate to contact us in case you have any questions or advice for your next vacations.