Birdwatching Cozumel Island Mexico, a part of the second-longest coral reef system in the world, and a famous diving destination, is also a great spot for bird watching.
The island has 4 different endemic bird species that are the main goal for birdwatchers who are visiting the Riviera Maya.
Take the opportunity to hike the trails of the island with the hand of our local birdwatcher expert.
Apart from endemic birds, other migratory species can be spotted during the birding tour.
Our local expert has more than 8 years of birding experience ready to fill that birding list.
- 6:00 AM Meeting point.
- 6:15 AM Arrival at birding spot.
- 6:20 AM Hiking in the jungle.
- 11:00 AM End of hiking and birdwatching.
- 11:30 AM Transfer to Hotel.
- Duration 5 to 6 hours.
- Meeting point Cozumel downtown.
- Available all year round.
- Shared tour service.
- Comfortable A/C transfer round trip.
- Pickup & dropoff at meeting point.
- Bilingual local expert guide.
- Express breakfast(coffee, breath & fruits).
- Beverages( soft drinks, sodas & water).
- Persona expenses
- No wheelchair accessible.
- No children under 5 years old.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
Birdwatching Cozumel Island Mexico ecommendations
- Bring a hat & sunglasses.
- Long sleeve shirt.
- Insect repellent.
Birdwatching Cozumel Island Mexico bird list
- Bright-rummep Attila Attila spadiceus cozumelae
- Cozumel Emerald Hummingbird Chlorostibon forficatus
- Cozumel Vireo Vireo bairdi
- Blue-gray Gnatcher Polioptila caerulea cozumelae
- Cozumel Yucatan Flycatcher Myiarchus yucatanensis lanyoni
- Cozumel Rufous browned Peppershrike Cyclarhis guajanensis insularis
Birdwatching Tour Cozumel Price.
Price per pax
$ 165 USD
2 pax minimum per booking
Birdwatching in Cancun
Incredible variety of species in the middle of the jungle.
Looking for similar Tours?
Guided by the best local birdwatching experts.