Tulum Private Tour is the perfect combination of Mayan culture and the refreshing water of one of the most beautiful cenotes (underground rivers) in Tulum.
Tulum is an amazing Maya city in front of the sea with a beautiful beach area, considered in the past a very important commercial site and sun sanctuary.
This tour will guide you through this unique ancient Mayan city, our certified guide will explain to you the history and the most interesting facts of the Mayan culture.
Once you visit the Mayan city of Tulum you will be ready for the next attraction on this tour, refresh yourself in a Cenote.
- 8:00 AM Pickup.
- 09:00 AM Arrival to Tulum.
- 09:10 AM Guided visit at an archaeological site.
- 11:15 AM Transfer to a Cenote.
- 11:30 AM Time for snacks and refreshments.
- 11:40 AM Spend some time swimming in The Cenote.
- 12:30 AM Transfer back to the hotel.
- Private tour service.
- Duration 3 to 4 hours.
- Runs daily all year round.
- Shared transfer pick-up/drop-off.
- Bilingual guide.
- Minimum 2 pax per booking
- Entrance fees.
- Certified in archaeology bilingual guide.
- Private transportation.
- Hotel to Tulum Ruins round trip transfer.
- Snacks(bread, fruits, peanuts & granola bars).
- Beverages( soft drinks, sodas, beer & water).
- Personal expenses.
- No wheelchair accessible.
Tulum Private Tour Recommendations
- Use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Wear a hat, sunglasses & long sleeve shirts.
- Full charge camera.
- Bring your swimsuit in case you swim at the cenote.
- Cash for personal expenses.
- Umbrella is highly recommended during summer.
Tulum Private Tour Price.
1 to 2 pax $ 495 USD.
3 to 4 pax $ 670 USD.
5 to 6 pax $ 790 USD.
Chichen Itza Private Tour
Visit one of the 7 World wonders.
Looking for similar Tours?
Visit other amazing ancient mayan cities.